Marine Fisheries Academy First Year Admission: 2012-13. Applications are invited from the prospective students aiming to take undergraduate Programme (1. B.Sc (pass) Marine Engineering. B.Sc (pass) Marine Fisheries and three. B.Sc (pass) nautical Science) in Marine Fisheries Academy of bangladesh, chittagong in session 2012-2013 below National University, Bangladesh.
* For nautical and Marine Engineering: applicant should be passed SSC and HSC or Equivalent exam with (Math, Physics) minimum in grade C or with grade point average 2.5.
* For Marine Fisheries: applicant should be passed SSC or equivalent with (Math and Physics) obtained grade point average 2.5 and HSC or Equivalent communication with (Biology and Chemistry) minimum in grade C or with grade point average 2.5.
* Maximum age limit 21 years on 31 December, 2012.
* Physically match and healthy.
* Minimum height 162.5 cm for Male and a hundred and fifty five cm for female and weight as per height.
* candidates should have desired eye power marine and Marine Fisheries 6/6 & Marine Engineering 6/12 and traditional vision.
* candidates should know how to swim and passed in normal swimming take a look at
* marine and Marine Engineering Department : unmarried (Male) and Bangladeshi voters.
* Marine Fisheries Department : unmarried (Male and Female) and Bangladeshi voters
Application are going to be submitted by Teletalk Mobile
Application Fees 550/-
See details circular and procedure below
Last Date of form submission 05 October, 2012
Admission take a look at : 12 October 2012 at 9am
Course period : three Years
Incomplete application, false info (whenever detected) are going to be rejected.
Aadmission notice for 34 batch:
Marine Fisheries Academy
P.O. – Fish Harbour, Karnaphuly,