Shahjalal University Admission Test Result, Seat Plan 2012-13. Online Admission Shahjalal University of Science and Technology 2012-2013 -www.sust.edu published.
Shahjalal University of Science & Technology (SUST) has declared their admission circular for undergraduate program for 2012-13 session. According to their deceleration the admission will be held on 17, November 2012 and 24 November 2012 for 2012-13 session.
To know your result, type SUST< space >RESULT< space >Your-Admission-Roll and send to 2323 from any Mobile phone operator.
or, enter you roll in the below”s box to know your result:
Type your roll number and click the submit button.
To know your seat, type SUST< space >SEAT< space >Your-Admission-Roll and send to 2323 from any Mobile phone operator.
Example: SUST Seat 23XXXX and sent to 2323
Online Admission Shahjalal University of Science and Technology 2012-2013 sms system :
For applying Online Admission Shahjalal University of Science and Technology 2012-2013 session registration procedure for general HSC students are as follows:
First step :
- HSC Promoted students have to send a sms form any taletalk prepaid mobile phone to 16222
- At first go to your taletalk mobile message option write sust < space > type first three letters your board name <space > type your hsc board roll roll number <space > type your HSC passing year <space > type desired unit keyword and send 16222
- Example : sust < space > syl <space > 123456< space > 2012 < space > A send 16222
Second step :
- In order to process the registration, students have to send another SMS ( with their pin ) form any taletalk mobile 16222
- SMS format: SUST <space> YES <space>PIN <space> 123456<space> 01234567891
Admission Prospectus in Bangla
How to apply in Bangla:
Download: SUST Admission Test 2009-10 Prospectus
- SUST Official Prospectus of Admission Test 2012-13
Download English or বাংলা PDF File.
- How to Apply – Easy Instruction
Download English or বাংলা PDF File.
Contact details of the University:
Shahjalal University Science and Technology
Phone: 821-713491, 714479, 713850, 717850, 716123, 715393
Fax : 880-821-715257
- Date & Time
- Question Format
- Candidate Selection
- Admission Procedure
There are TWO units in the admission test. They are unit A and unit B.
|Political Studies (PSS)||20+40+5=65|
|Public Administration (PAD)||20+40+5=65|
|Social Work (SCW)||25+35+5=65|
|Business Administration (BAN)||30+10+30=70|
Departments and seats under B Unit
|Geography and Environment (GEE)||35|
|Life Science||Foresty and Environmental Science (FES)||55|
|Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology (GEB)||35|
|Biochemistry & Molecular Biology (BMB)||30|
|Applied Science||Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||60|
|Chemical Engineering & Polimar Science (CEP)||50|
|Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE)||50|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering (CEE)||50|
|Food Engineering & Tea Technology (FET)||40|
|Petrolium & Minning Engineering (PME)||35|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)||35|
A total 63 additional seats are reserved only for the students under the three categories: son/daughter of Freedom Fighter (25 seats), Indigenous (25 seats) and Disabled (13 seats). Click here to read the detail information regarding to be eligible for application under these reservation.
Moreover, students awarded by International Math Olympiad / International Informatics Olympiad / International Physics Olympiad or any other International Olympiad will have the opportunity to get enroll without admission test.
- Only students passed in the H.S.C (General/Technical)/Alim/Diploma in Commerce/Equivalent in 2012/2011 and in the S.S.C (General/Technical)/Alim/Diploma in Commerce/Equivalent in 2010/2009 can participate in the admission test. Student from science can apply in both A and B unit and others can apply only in A unit. A student must have atleast 3.0 CGPA in both S.S.C/Equivalent or H.S.C/equivalent exam totalling CGPA 6.5.
- G.C.E O level must have B grade atleast in 3 subjects and pass in atleast 5 subjects and A level must have B grade in atleast two courses and pass in at least 3 courses.
- Students passed S.S.C or Equivalent before 2009 cannot apply.
To get admitted in a department one student must have atleast 3.5 in H.S.C/Equivalent or B grade in G.C.E A level in the required subjects.
|Departments||Corresponding Required Subjects|
|PHY, CSE, IPE, ARC, EEE||Physics and Mathematics|
|CEE, PME||Physics and Chemistry and Mathematics|
|CHE, CEP||Chemistry and Mathematics|
|GEB, BMB||Biology and Chemistry and Mathematics|
|GEE, FES, FET||Biology and Mathematics|
|ECO||Economics or Mathematics or Statistics or Economics and Commercial Geography or English|
|BAN||Economics or Mathematics or Statistics or English or Any Subject of Science/Commerce Group|
|SOC, SCW, PSS, PAD, ANP||Sociology or Civics or Logic or Economics or Social Welfare or Economic and Commercial Geography or English or any subject of Commerce/Science group.|
|A||A||All departments under A Unit and Geography & Environmental Engineering(GEE) under Unit B||600 Taka|
|B||B||All departments under B unit||650 Taka|
|B1||All departments under B unit except Architecture||600 Taka|
|Date||Day||A Unit||B Unit|
|24 November 2012||Saturday||10:00 AM||3:00 PM|
Time (general): 1 Hour 30 Minutes
Additional drawing and general knowledge for architecture applicants: 1 Hour
Question paper will be given in Bangla. If any candidate wants to have question in English he/she has to notify at http://www.sust.edu/admission/ within 15 October 2012.
Examination will be completely held in MCQ system. For every wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted. OMR Form should be filled using Black ball point pen.
For Unit A:
|Compulsory (For All)||Any One (which is applicable)|
|English (20)Bangla (10)||Physics (10)Chemistry (10)Mathematics/Biology (10)Bangladesh & International Affairs (10)||Economics, Civics, Social Science, Social Welfare, History and Islamic History, Bangladesh & International Affairs (30)General Mathematics (10)||Accounting, Business Policies and Application, Bangladesh & International Affairs (30)General Mathematics (10)|
For Unit B:
|Unit||Compulsory (For All)||Additional Marks|
|B and B1||English (10)Physics (20)Chemistry (20)Mathematics (20)||Architecture(30)**Only for applicants of architecture**|
Applicants of Architecture dept. have to participate in another exam(1 hour, 30 marks) related to drawing and general knowledge about architecture after the regular exam of 70 marks.
- Different merit list will be prepared for A and B unit. Out of 100 marks in merits list 70 marks will be from the admission test and 30 marks from S.S.C/Equivalent and H.S.C/Equivalent.
- Regular students will have their S.S.C and H.S.C result prepared by multiplying S.S.C and H.S.C grade by 3. For irregular students it will be multiplied by 2.7
- Marks of math and Architecture examination will be added with mandatory subject marks to create merit list of Architecture.
- Marks obtained in drawing & general knowledge exam will be added to marks of compulsory exam and merit list for architecture department will be prepared separately. An applicant must have at least 40% marks in the drawing exam to be admitted in architecture dept.
- Result of Admission Test and other informations about admission will be published in university notice board and website (www.sust.edu) in due time. Students can also get this informations using mobile phone. One student can get chance to admit in one department according to merit list, subjectwise eligibility and available seats upon choice.
- Student should bring 4 recently taken passport size photographs, main marksheet of S.S.C/equivalent and H.S.C/equivalent and required money for admission. Students must also bring 2 attested photocopies of each transcript and marksheet. Students should submit his/her main marksheet of H.S.C after admission.
- The application will be canceled if any information given is lie, incorrect or incomplete.